[Accepted] Requinus - Rogue

Post  Requinus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 am

Player Information
Character Name: Requinus
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Blue Label
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/requinus/advanced
Talent Spec: 31/2/8 or 7/31/3
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: Standardly accepted highest potential DPS mut build. Reforging for Spell hit cap, then dumping into next most useful stat (mastery->haste) Gemming is majority Agi stacking since its ridiculously good and there has to be some epic socket bonus on gear to justify not going all red/agi. I'm comfortable with all rogue specs (admittedly I haven't raided as subt since the last major patch) but i'm used to swapping specs for different bosses or trash and generally min/maxing as best I can. I'll either be keeping combat as an offspec or reforging a bit and making it new main depending on the next patch's buffs and/or synergy requirements. If it's higher dps and nothing from me is required for raid synergy, i'll always play the highest possible dps spec. I spend a lot of time on EJ and am fond of spreadsheets.
What makes you an exceptional player? I always aim to play my class flawlessly all of the time. If I mess up even a single GCD over an entire raid, it annoys me. I'm always seeking better optimization and dps out of myself, even on non progression farm bosses.
Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/h/i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt168/requinus/WoWScrnShot_011711_173706.jpg
Sorry no raid combat screenshot available at the moment unless you want some old wrath ones (have hundreds of those). Have NeedToKnow up on edit so you can see my timers/cd bars and where they're placed. Above them is ComboPointsRedux, green squares for DP stacks go under the red ones for combo points. Omen is in the empty slot next to Recount (on hide outside of party/raid) Also use Quartz for enemy castbars, my target's castbar is gigantic and directly across the upper middle of my screen so it's hard for me to miss interrupts. All my major abilities are keybound, I don't click any of them with my mouse.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Started playing on Laughing Skull around the end of BC. Sunwell was current when I started but there was a few months gap before Wrath came out. Was 100% PvP prior to wrath, on wrath launch xferred to Barth.
What is your raid experience? Wrath and Cata only,
Naxx 10/25 all +achieves -immortal (thanks for evocating in that void zone mages)
Uld 10/25 all +achieves -0light yogg on 25 man
ToGC 10/25 all +heroic
ICC 10/25 heroic 11/12 (with.. like.. 6 months worth of watching horrible soul crushing wipes due to others playing badly on HLK. Sigh.)
RS 10/25 -heroic (never really worked on, other than a few attempts, BL was working on HLK first but never quite got it.)
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Roster's rotated to the point where none of the original people other than the GM are in from when I started raiding with them. Basically all my old friends left and I dislike most of the new recruits and don't want to have to take up my officer position again, had enough of holding other peoples hands through encounters in Wrath. Would much prefer a grunt role for now.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Bacon (lol), Blue Label

Personal Facts
Regular play time: currently 3pm-12pm Server time.
Can you make all the raid times? Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I like all the members i've talked to or met before and enjoy raiding with them.
How did you hear about us? Know members / wowprogress
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? A few ex-blue label's that may or may not have fond memories of playing with me Razz And the other new friends i've made over the past week or so.
Can this person vouch for you? Hopefully?
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I can be a model raider (for the next 2 weeks at least, potentially a lot longer) with 100% attendance and i'd like to think i'm handy to have around.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: Core2Duo E8500 3.16GHz / 4Gb RAM / nVidia GTX285 1Gb
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Orcon Max/Max plan, Local around 20mbit down 1mbit up, to the states ~9mbit down. ADSL2 cabinet literally right across the road from our house.
Do you disconnect often? Almost never
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? WoWTunnels, however have been raiding without it recently due to odd latency issues in 25 man.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: Sorry don't have any current logs as I haven't been properly raiding since Wrath. Hopefully you've got logs up from recent raids you've let me guest star in.

As an additional note, my work hours are due to change on/after Jan 31st. After this date I may or may not be able to continue raiding due to work hours.

Requinus

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Requinus - Rogue

Post  Skitzone on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:50 am

Accepted.

Come find an officer ingame.

~Skitz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum