SKEEMZA'S APP FOR PROXY

Player Information
Character Name: Skeemza
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Honor Or Insider
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/skeemza/simple
Talent Spec: Frost- 7/31/3
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

Spec: My current spec is all about being a support role while dealing optimum damage. In my frost tree i have gotten everything which increases my damage or would allow me to do more. For example usually i wouldn't take Merciless combat (2/2 basically an additional 12% damage with all spells using frost runs), but however i will now- due to bosses having so much more hp nowadays it will allow me to do in theory 12percent more damage. Which is a huge increase! Furthermore i put 2 points in endless winter (some people may disagree) but from the PVE that i have done during Cata i have realised that to be successful in most fights/add fights you will need some sort of cc. By making my mind freeze 0 runic power it will allow me to have more sufficient runic power control; hence allowing me to use more frost strikes, hence allowing me to do much more damage while being able to cc efficiently. After i had finished with my frost tree, i broke off into the blood tree. The reasoning for this is for really the reduced cooldown on strangulate and also blood tap. By allowing me to have a lower cd on strangulate i will be able to cc more often allowing me to stop an adds spell which in essence could potentially prevent a wipe or a fellow guildies death. The reasoning behind blood tap is that i will be able to do many more obliterates- increasing dps by ALOT.

Glyphs: Firstly i use frost strike (reduces runic power needed for it) this allows me to use it more often and therefore increase overall dps. I then use the howling blast glyph to allow me to avoid using ice touch. By doing this i save a frost rune and end up with the same result- frost fever. Lastly i use glyph of obliterate which is quite self explanatory, increasing dps.

Gemming: Currently, I am gemming for Strength, haste and then mastery. Gemming strength will allow my dps to be increased by a noticable amount. Haste allows my runes to regenerate much more quickly- allowing me to use my spells more often. And mastery for additional damage.

Enchants: Haste/AP on most things. (still need to get them on new pieces of gear)

What makes you an exceptional player?: Ive had a fair good experience over all classes, having 5 80's and of course my dk 85. Furthermore the thing that makes me an exceptional player is that im hard to break. I dont rage after a wipe or 2. Im in it for the long term and listen to instructions very well.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic):

Player History
I started playing WoW in about the year of 2005, however i did have a year or so break from then to the present.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25. Both with 3D
- Eye of Eternity
- ToC 10/25
- 12/12 ICC 10 and 7/12 ICC (via PUGS)
- Ruby Sanctum 10

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I have not left my current guild but will do so if selected into proxy. The reason for wanting to leave my current guild is that they are very unorganised (ie- on the night if we have the members we will do heroics or rated bgs). And also due to the maturity of some players. I can joke and have fun, but when every 2nd sentence on vent/skype turns into some 2 year old joke it gets rather frustrating.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
None.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Mitchell
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, NSW, GMT+10
Regular play time: Usually 12pm-12am, but on the days in which i work i will not be able to get on to about 5:30pm
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I can definetlly make it to AT LEAST 3/4 days. On most occasions i will be able to make it to all 4 raiding days. IF i cannot make it to 1 day i will give Emosaur or another high up officer at least 2 days notice.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I want to join proxy as they have that professional feel to them. They get the job done and seem like preety cool people.
How did you hear about us? Seeing fellow members outside ORG, system achievements.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Not at the present. I have asked for guildies for dk advice in the past but i wouldn't consider we are mates just yet.
Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): AMD AM3 Quad Core, 4gb Kingston ram, 6870 Gigabyte.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? OPTUS- Cable- Extremely fast (minimum 3mb/s downloads)
Do you disconnect often? Never, unless of natural effects ie- very bad storm.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Lowerping

Skeemza

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Skeemza- Frost DPS DK

Post  ineedtofu on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 pm

You are applying to a pve guild in pvp gear also in greens and your "good" gear is not gemmed enchanted. Also you ask for dk advice from our guild yet you dont follow up with enchants? -17 from me

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeemza on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 pm

As i am comming from a pvp guild i have not had a chance at all to get geared for pve.

Also with the gems/chants i got them all today, armoury probably hasnt updated yet.

Skeemza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Plate Specialization.

Leather Helmet.

kfc
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Declined. Merry Christmas.