Go down

[Declined] Adaryllis - Mage

Post  Adaryllis on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Adaryllis
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: None
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/adaryllis/simple
Talent Spec: Arcane – 33/5/3 (Still experimenting builds)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: My current spec is the Arcane spec with extra points in fire and frost for added stats. I have 5 points in fire which is for the mana back for crits and reducing the pushback of my spells. The 3 points in frost is just added crit to my spells. Its a build I’m still experimenting with since I love playing as arcane ever since Wotlk but I may change to fire.

Glyphs:

-Glyph of Arcane Blast
-Glyph of Arcane Missles.
-Glyph of Mage Armour

With my glyphs I decided to get mage armour instead of arcane barrage because I have feel if i can keep my mana pool high, ill be able to dish out more dps because of the mastery skill with arcane (keeping mana high = more damage output. Arcane blast and Arcane missles are just standard for my build to increase dps
Gemming: At the moment, I have mastery/int gems because thats the only gem I can afford at the moment haha... But I’ll be going more crit mainly when I come across it.

What makes you an exceptional player?: I have been playing WoW since classic and have alot of experience in raiding and listening to instructions from leaders and also from my fellow teammates. I have been playing my class ever since the beginning of WoW (with some 80 alts along the way) and am very knowledgeable in my class. In addition, I am a committed player that will strive to achieve the best possible results for myself and for the team.
(Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic): https://2img.net/h/i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h324/Attn89/WoW.jpg no current raid pic yet for cata

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about 5 years
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre-BC
- ZG
- MC
- BWL
- AQ20
- AQ40
-

BC
- Karazhan
- Gruul's
- Magtheridon
- SSC
- TK
- Hyjal
- Black Temple (only first few bosses, went on break)
-

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25.
- Eye of Eternity
- Uld.
- ToGC 10/25.
- 10/12 ICC 10/25

Cataclysm
-All 5man heroics except stonecore
-Tol Barad

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I was originally in my old bosses guild from RL work at an internet cafe but could not understand them due to the whole guild speaking Cantonese... I left the guild and have been guildless for about 5months since then.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
N/A due to I cant remember that guilds name.
Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Andrew
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Adelaide, UTC/GMT +9:30 hours (Central Standard Time CST)
Regular play time: Can play daily after Uni/Work (depending on next year if I get a graduate job). Outside social activities may clash but can be worked around if possible.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes. But maybe interrupted for small family dinners sometimes lol

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I’ve been wanting to begin raiding seriously now as a result of being idle without a guild for 5 months and thought its time for a change. I’m always for hard challenges.
How did you hear about us? Friends and browsing oceanic guilds.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No
Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU T9400@2.53GHz,
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Optus. ADSL2+,
Do you disconnect often? Not really
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

Adaryllis

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Adaryllis - Mage

Post  ineedtofu on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:13 pm

How the fuck do you see anything?

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaryllis on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 pm

ineedtofu wrote:How the fuck do you see anything?

umm sry? could u be abit clearer what u mean?

Adaryllis

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Your UI is fucking terrible and cluster fucked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuls on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 am

You click more than half your spells.
Your ui is appalling don't even know why you have a 2nd health frame for your party, what would it be like in a raid........
You have some of your spells On your bars twice??? is that encase you miss your click?
You failed your character audit from blizzard armory, I have no idea what mages are supposed to gem but the fact you have 30mastery gemmed and a 30crit gemmed means you have no idea about stat priority unless they have equal stat weights which I highly doubt.. also empty slots and an empty glyph slot?

You prolly wanna rethink/redo your whole character before applying to another guild ever again.
Fuls

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaryllis on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 am

I have updated my gear/stats/talents/glyphs.
But I guess its too late now.

Thanks for your time and feedback.

Adaryllis

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 am

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Declined. Merry Christmas.

Back to top Go down