[Declined]Dratan, Retribution paladin Application

Post  Dratan on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Player InformationCharacter Name:Dratan
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Dark Dragons
Armory Link: Here
Talent Spec: Retribution - 3/2/31
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: My Current spec is just the basic ret pally spec with a few minior changes.
Glyphs: My glyphs are also quite standard. Exorcism for the dot, judgement for the extra damage and seal of justice for the bonus expertise rating.
Gemming: Currently, I am gemming for pure str, for the bonus attack power as that is the way to go for most ret pallys but some people choose to gem differently, I also have to blue gems so that i can meet my Meta gem req which are +20 hit rating and +10 str +10 stam.
What makes you an exceptional player?: I have alot of raid leading experience due to taking over as leader for guild raids and making pugs. I have a strong knowledge of Paladin tanking and dpsing aswell as dk tanking as i also play dk tank.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic): Here
Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about 1 1/2 years now.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
WOTLK
- Naxx 10
- Sarth 10/25. 10man with 3D
- Eye of Eternity
- ToTC 10/25.
- ICC 10/25 both with 7/12 but i know all the other boss fights.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left my current guild (Dark Dragons-Barthilas) because they tollerate alot of bad players. They were raiding icc10man and got up to pp but the raiding has stopped all together and not many people are on anymore due to quiting/taking breaks before cata.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Nii Mortifi Sine Lucri who have done icc10 12/12 and also downed rs, i didnt get a chance to raid with them much because i left the guild due to taking a break shortly after lichking was added to icc.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Robert
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, QLD
Regular play time: Can be on daily after work unless i have other commitments (not usally a problem)
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes.
Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I believe Proxy is the guild for me. I want to join a serious guild and experience a higher level of raiding content.
How did you hear about us? Friends and playing on barthilas.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Razoo
Can this person vouch for you? Idk, Possibly.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Pentuim(R) Dual Core, 3gb RAM, 9800 GTX+ 1MB
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? BigPond. ADSL2+, 50gb a month
Do you disconnect often? No.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? WoWTunnels.

Dratan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Dratan, Retribution paladin Application

Post  firao on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Dratan wrote:
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Razoo
ahahah~

That guy.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Dratan wrote:Spec: My Current spec is just the basic ret pally spec with a few minior changes.
Glyphs: My glyphs are also quite standard. Exorcism for the dot, judgement for the extra damage and seal of justice for the bonus expertise rating.
Gemming: Currently, I am gemming for pure str, for the bonus attack power as that is the way to go for most ret pallys but some people choose to gem differently, I also have to blue gems so that i can meet my Meta gem req which are +20 hit rating and +10 str +10 stam.
What makes you an exceptional player?: I have alot of raid leading experience due to taking over as leader for guild raids and making pugs. I have a strong knowledge of Paladin tanking and dpsing aswell as dk tanking as i also play dk tank.
You state that you have a STRONG knowledge of paladin tanking and dpsing...I highly doubt you do.
1. You have the total wrong glyphs why don't you want 15% increased damage to your highest damaging move?
2. Your gems are horrible, 20hit gem? when you're almost 300 hit over the cap? Str/stam gem? what does stam give you as a dps. Wrong meta.
3. Expertise, are you trying to attack from the front? If so you are almost there champion.
4. Horrible UI. Like the app says, we are going to assume u click...EVERYTHING not from 1-4. This means trinkets, cooldowns, etc.
5. Theres this cool new feature thats been out for over a month now called Reforging (go to the first link)
6. Not in the best gear available to you at this current moment. As in you can get the 264 gloves and belt from justice points as well as 4piece from chest and another thing your libram...oh yea and the trinket...FUCK ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE CRAFTED BOOTS!
7. EJ PALLY FORUMS WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:42 am

firao wrote:
Dratan wrote:
ahahah~

That guy.

-1 for putting him.

And your ui makes my eye's bleed Sad

But on a lighter note.....

Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm

declined

Fozby
Officer