[Accepted]Filtiarn Balance druid

Go down

[Accepted]Filtiarn Balance druid

Post  Filtiarn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 am

Player Information
Character Name: Filtiarn
Server: Barthlias
Current Guild: KAOS
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Filtiarn
Talent Spec: Balance
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: For highend raiding in Icecrown Citadel, something like this would be a typical Spec :
[Owlkin Frenzy] is Ideal for Icecrown for the extra 10% dmg and since most of the Fights you Sustain Some sort of Dmg
[typhoon] For Death bringer and its fun
[Improves Fairer Fire] For the 3% hit and 3% critical spell dmg
[Earth and Moon] Raid wise an for a balance 13% spell dmg increase
My Glyphs
Major Glyphs:

In most situations i will use [Glyph of Starfire], [Glyph of Moonfire], and [Glyph of Starfall].
[Glyph of Insect Swarm] is now much weaker than it used to be
Gems
[Runed Cardinal Ruby] in all sockets (or [Veiled Ametrine]/[Rigid King's Amber] to make the hit cap), And [Purified Dreadstone] wherever i can get the best socket bonuses to meet your meta requirement. I use a [Potent Ametrine] or [Reckless Ametrine] to pick up a socket bonus of +5 spellpower or better
Stat priority for DPS will almost always run in the following order:
Hit rating >> Haste rating for Faster Cast since ICC 25 man there is a lot of moving around more cast you can get off while in the one spot the better and Starfire benefits alot for it as well once you meet the crit cap which isnt very high for starfire = Spellpower > Crit rating >

What makes you an exceptional player?** I've been playing for a Long time and love raiding and my attendance is always good**
Link to current UI screenshot http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8445/wowscrnshot091910130317.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since Pre BC
What is your raid experience? MC/BLW/KARA/GRULLS/MAGS/SSC/TK/BT/SUNEWELL/NAX/MALY/SARTH/ULDUAR, I have progressed throughout these instances while in Exiztence and Eon Rose
TOC/ICC, I Raided with Blue label and Kaos Experienced up to 11/12 HM icc and phase 2 of Heroic LK

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? it fell apart Sad
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?Eon Rose..Exiztence...Blue Lable.. KAos

Location Australia+10,GMT
Regular play time: 5pm to Whenever and on the weekends
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): yes i can!

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
I know alot of ppl in proxy and its a really good guild and the Raid times are awersome
How did you hear about us? Someone sitting next to me >> Razz
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Roidzz, Fuls , leetbix, Razoo, honeymuchez
Can this person vouch for you? Roidzz, Fuls , Emosaur,
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I am a exceptional player and one of the better boomkins on the sever , 100% raid attendance but i will give warning if anything happens and i learn new boss strats very quickly and I strive to pull the optimum dps from my class.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? of course
List computer specs : Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700, 2.66Ghz Ram: 4.00GB Graphic's card : HD 5770 ati
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Bigpond Adsl 2 + ,100gig cap
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? i use Wow tunnels

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0hezz5lrhimupuqa/analyze/dd/source/?s=380&e=527

Last edited by Filtiarn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Filtiarn

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Filtiarn Balance druid

Post  Tiger on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 am

Filtiarn wrote: I am a exceptional player and one of the better boomkins on the sever

this app is obviously riddled with lies

on a serious note: looks pretty good, gl
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 am

+1 and bendher's taking a break Smile

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 am

Filtiarn wrote:Major Glyphs: [/color]
In most situations you will use [Glyph of Starfire], [Glyph of Moonfire], and [Glyph of Starfall].
[Glyph of Insect Swarm] is now much weaker than it used to be (because we have three other good Glyphs). Against a single target, and only if you're not using the 2T9 set bonus, the potential gain is less than a percent (and possibly zero based on your gear) if you replace [Glyph of Moonfire] and keep IS up full-time. This is generally not worthwhile, since it removes the 3% miss debuff from IS, which is a nearly unique raid debuff . I'd recommend ignoring Glyph of IS at this point.
copy+paste from internet=app win?

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 am

bump top

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 am

Keen to give her a go, does good dps and has experience on Heroic LK and RS for now, and a good investment for the future as an extra boomkin will help in the early tiers due to time constraints and ppl's levelling etc

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinori on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:45 am

"What makes you an exceptional player?** I've been playing for a Long time and love raiding and my attendance is always good**"

You need to go into more detail because everyone is experienced, love raiding and have good attendance. It does not make them exceptional players.

To be honest with you, your gear is pretty good. I was hoping your dps is higher than what you shown us in that wol report.

You can do a lot more dps, don't go thinking you're one of the best boomkin on the server.
Tinori

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 am

Accepted for Trial

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: